Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


I am finally starting a blog and I'm very excited! They look like a lot of fun. Hopefully I can figure out how to get pictures on here easily. :) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with my parents and Amy and Heath at our house. It was filled with yummy food and wonderful company. I wanted to start out by saying how thankful I am for everything I have. I have been blessed with a wonderful family and wonderful friends. I love Thanksgiving because it gives me a chance to think about all the wonderful things I am thankful for. So, here's our family blog! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So glad to see your start to the blogging world. I will be checking in allot so keep it up.

Judee said...

Yeah...welcome to the world of blogging! Because life is busy for all of us, this is how I stay caught up with the world!

Shwetablog said...

grt